1. Review of the state of the knowledge on child institutional abuse and its long term effects, the legal framework concerning terms of crimes’ prescription, measures of protection and compensation of adult survivors and, if any, role of restorative justice, specific measure related to the context of the crime, and so on.
2. Maria Roth, Imola Antal, Eva Laszlo, David-kacso Agnes, Rozalia Pocsai-Szasz Life-stories of young people who lived through contemporary Romanian residential homes. Results of surveying professionals. BABEȘ-BOLYAI UNIVERSITY (pdf).
3. Artemisia Onlus. Report on survey with stakeholders. November 2017. (pdf).
4. Dora Călian Institutional Child Abuse: Legal Framework in Romania BABEȘ-BOLYAI UNIVERSITY
4.1 Variantă Român: Dora Călian. Abuzul instituțional al copilului: Cadrul Legal UNICERSITATE BABEȘ-BOLYAI (pdf).
4.2 English Version: Dora Călian. Institutional Child Abuse: Legal Framework in Romania BABEȘ-BOLYAI UNIVERSITY (pdf).
5. Romanian Preliminary Report: Survivors’ experience of violence in child protection institutions BABES-BOLYAI UNIVERSITY, CLUJ-NAPOCA (pdf).
7. Roth Maria, Éva László Bodrogi, Imola Antal, Dávid Kacsó Ágnes, Dora Călian. Professionals’ attitudes to violence in residential care of children in Romania. The analysis of the results of the self-administrated questionnaires and interviews with justice operators UNIVERSITATEA BABES-BOLYAI, CLUJ-NAPOCA (pdf).
8. Roth Maria, Éva László Bodrogi, Imola Antal, Dávid Kacsó Ágnes, Dora Călian. Atitudinea specialiştilor față de violența împotriva copiilor aflați în îngrijire instituțională . Analiza rezultatelor la chestionarul on-line completat de specialiștii din sistemul de protecție a copilului. UNIVERSITATEA BABES-BOLYAI, CLUJ-NAPOCA (pdf).
9. Institute of Child Health – Department of Mental Health and Social Welfare A Deeper Analysis of Greek Framework (pdf)
10. Artemisia Onlus – Il Forteto History (pdf)